JC Year 2 H1 General Paper Tuition Assignment Central. $80/hr.JC Year 2 (JC 2)
Assignment code: GB520
– Tuition Job: H1 General Paper Tuition Assignment Central: JC Year 2
– H1 General Paper tutor needed for student living in the Stevens MRT area.
– Start ASAP.
– Once a week, 2 hours each session. $80/hr.
– The client would like the lesson to start on Fridays from 4 pm to 6 pm or Saturdays from 10 am to 12 pm / 3 pm to 5 pm.
– Commission Structure: First 2 Lessons.
How to get more tuition assignments: https://thebestsingapore.org/how-to-get-more-tuition-assignments/
COPY POINT 1 AND POINT 2 BELOW TO PASTE IN THE APPLICATION FORM (After clicking the “APPLY FOR JOB” button) AND FILL UP THE QUESTIONS TO APPLY FOR THE ASSIGNMENT.
When you fill-up the application form you will automatically be put into the Success Tutors database. You will receive more tuition assignments every day.
The client requires this information in order to proceed:
- Number of years you taught Upper Primary Malay Language (peer tutoring/private tuition/tuition centre):
- Names of schools that your Upper Primary Malay Language students attended/are attending:
If you would like to receive more assignments/receive alerts for assignments, please feel free to register at Success Tutors, like/follow our Facebook Page, or join one of our telegram groups Main Tuition Assignments Telegram, Malay Language Tuition Assignments Telegram.
Please also note that Success Tutors does not post all of its assignments here, which is why we also recommend tutors to apply on the Success Tutors website itself 🙂 Happy Tutoring!
Example of a successful tuition application
- Number of years you taught P6 English (peer tutoring/private tuition/tuition centre) – the client requires a tutor who is familiar with the syllabus and exam marking schemes of PSLE English, and who is able to help the student’s grades improve. Importantly, she wants to select a tutor who can help the student achieve AL1, so please let us know your experience in helping your students achieve higher grades. The student needs guidance in compo and oral: About 80% of my students who are already scoring A have achieved A* for their PSLE. I was a contract teacher at 2 MOE schools for 3 years, and had taught at one of Singapore’s leading tuition centres for 5 years. I am familiar with how English is taught at the top schools, as well as in the average schools, and how these methods are successful (or not) in helping their students achieve much better grades
- MOE schools you taught at / if you are NIE-trained / full-time tutor: Full-time tutor for the past 15 years
- Names of schools that your P6 English students attended/are attending: Tao Nan, MGS Primary, Kong Hwa School, Red Swastika
- Name of schools and universities you graduated from, and what is/was your major: NUS, Bachelor’s, English and English Literature (2nd Upper Honours)
- What types of grade improvements of at least 2 of your students: Red Swastika (C to B), Kong Hwa (A to A*), MGS Primary (A to A*), Tao Nan (B to A)
- Any other information you can give to us to include in the profile that we will show to the client. Clients usually choose tutors who elaborate and clearly describe their tutoring and academic achievements. Please help us to be able to write a great profile of you 🙂 Many thanks!: I am very patient and teach according to the student’s ability. I tailor every lesson according to the student’s weak areas, so that after every lesson, there is some improvement in the areas that he or she finds challenging. We also do creative writing for a bit of fun, and practice on worksheets in order to get the fundamentals right
- Assignment code: GB520
Tuition Assignments represents over 25+ other successful tutor agencies that we think will be perfect for any of our clients or tutors! So please do feel free to browse through any of the agencies that we showcase. Contact them to hire a tutor or to register with them as a tutor by clicking on their highlighted name at the top: https://tuition-assignments.com/agencies/