About the Company
DON’T GET LEFT BEHIND – YOUR GRADES DETERMINE THE CLASS, SCHOOL, JUNIOR COLLEGE, POLYTECHNIC AND UNIVERSITY THAT YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO
About 70% of our customers are repeat clients – they either hire tutors from us for additional subject(s) for the same child, or they hire tutors for their other children.
Learn Fast is trusted. Because our tutoring methods work.
Hire a tutor from Learn Fast now
SINCE 2009, WE HAVE TRANSFORMED OUR STUDENTS’ FAIL GRADES TO B’S AND A’S AT THE NATIONAL EXAMS
WRITE YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY. STARTING TODAY
SINGAPORE’S MOST TRUSTED TUITION AGENCY
- 37,000 qualified and experienced tuition teachers
- Over 35% of our tutors have PhD’s, Master’s, or are NIE-trained current/ex-MOE teachers
- 85% of our tutors are graduates or undergraduates from Singapore’s best publicly-funded universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SUSS and SIT)
- Over 96% of tutors who apply to join the Learn Fast team have at least a Bachelor’s – or are about to achieve one – from the top local universities or the best universities globally (Oxford, Cambridge, Ivy League)
- All of our tutors scored A’s in the subjects that they are teaching
- Our tutors have between 2 to over 30 years of home tuition experience
- All of the tutors whose profiles we show you have strong proven records of rapidly boosting their students’ grades
- Non-performing tutors are not included in our database
HOW TO CHOOSE A GOOD TUITION AGENCY
GOOD TUTORS WANT TO BE REPRESENTED BY A REPUTABLE TUITION AGENCY
- The size of the tutoring team is very important. The larger the team, the better the chances that the tuition coordinator can find the best tutor whose experience and qualifications suit your requirements. You should choose agencies that have a minimum of 20,000 home tuition teachers in their database.
- At least 30% of a credible tuition agency should consist of tutors who have PhD’s, Master’s or are NIE-trained MOE current/ex teachers. The better tuition teachers want to join only the best tuition agencies. They know that dependable tutor agencies have more clients, and numerous good assignments for them to choose from every day.
- Many of our parents/students avoid agencies that have more than 20% of their tutors whose highest academic qualifications are polytechnic diploma’s or junior college certificates. The market rate of hourly fees charged by experienced university undergraduates is $30/hr, and the rates tutors who had stopped studying at JC or polytechnic levels is $20/hr to $25/hr.
- How would you be able to know if a tuition agency’s database comprises mainly of lower-qualified tutors? Their websites will always emphasize “affordable tuition rates” as their main or only attraction. Given that the difference in monthly rates between a polytechnic graduate and a university graduate is only about $30 – and in most cases, are at the same rates or sometimes even lower than group tuition – “affordable tuition rates” shows up in websites whenever a tuition agency does not have tutors whose other clients are already paying them higher rates.
- Parents would pay rates that they feel are fair and appropriate, according to the tutor’s track record, academic qualifications, and number of years of experience. Tutors accept an assignment based on hourly rates, the grade target/current level of skills of the student, and the availability of slots in their teaching schedules.
- University undergraduates or graduated tutors tend to have easily scored comfortable A’s in the subjects that they teach, and most parents would of course prefer that their children are taught the correct content, as well as skills in answering difficult questions. If the tutor was not able to score A in say Physics, can he/she help you score an A?
- Good tuition agencies require that their tutors have at least 2 years of tutoring experience before including their details into the tuition agency database. This is to ensure that the tutor has the requisite commitment to being a good tutor, as well as the relevant experience and track record of improving their students’ grades, and are not experimenting with your child’s academic future.
- Be wary of tuition agencies that promise to show you profiles “immediately”. If a tuition agency has a large pool of eligible and qualified tutors to reach out to for your assignment, it takes time for good tuition teachers to respond. Agencies that get back to you “immediately” with tutor profiles are either not thorough, or worse, have only a very small tutor database. Good home tutors might not respond immediately when they receive tuition assignment messages – because they are very likely to be busy teaching during that time and are not desperately and idly sitting around hoping for messages to arrive. Tuition teachers typically apply for assignments between 4 to 18 hours after they have received the assignment message. If a tutor waits too long, it might indicate that the tutor is not keen to take on more assignments at that hourly rate, or worse, has time management/punctuality issues. A good timeframe for a dependable tuition agency to get back to you with profiles of responsible tuition teachers should be 1 to 2 working days after you have given them the description of what you are expecting of your tutor.
- Trustworthy tuition agencies hire university graduates as their tuition coordinators because graduated coordinators can properly understand the academic and learning needs of tuition students. There is no difference in the hourly rate that you pay to your home tutor, so you might as well get the best value for money and professional service when you are looking for a good home tuition agency.
- Tuition coordinators who are university graduates will be able to ask the assignment applicants the right questions in order to assess if he or she is truly able to teach according to your requirements – even if the tutor claims to have 8 to 10 years of tuition experience. Because at least 70% of each age cohort has at least a Bachelor’s degree, it will be easy to find tuition agencies that hire only university graduates as their tuition coordinators. How would you know if the coordinator is likely to have at least a Bachelor’s? His or her English grammar and vocabulary, when you call or Whatsapp the agency.
- Look at the tuition agency’s Facebook posts. The passion that the tuition coordinators and management have for the MOE subjects clearly shows if the agency is really qualified to help you find suitable tutors. If the tuition agency cannot be bothered to post the latest content and interesting developments that engage their discerning tutors, parents and students, would this tutor agency genuinely have enough outstanding tuition teachers?
- The way that the tuition agency prepares the tutor profiles indicates the quality of the tutor. Parents tell us that “testimonials” that are featured on websites of some tuition agencies are dodgy – who knows if these are real or made-up, even when there are “screenshots of comments by parents/students”? When you read the tutor profiles that tuition agencies send to you, the tuition teachers who are truly successful would be able to clearly elaborate on their teaching achievements, the schools and university that they and their students attended, and MOST importantly, the type of grade improvements they helped their students achieve. If a tutor does not describe all this important information well, then their teaching method might be blunt, cold, and might not tailor the teaching to suit your learning style. And this tutor probably has limited abilities to help your grades improve.
Register at Learn Fast. Tutors who register at both Learn Fast and Tuition Assignments have a 90% chance of getting an assignment within the first week!
Please also note that Best Tutor does not post all of its assignments here which is why we also recommend tutors to apply on Learn Fast website itself 🙂
Geography Tuition Assignment East. $35/hr Secondary 5 UrgentLearn Fast Mariam Close, Changi, Southeast, 507078, Singapore $35/hour
Physics Tuition Assignment North. $35/hr Secondary 5 UrgentLearn Fast Potong Pasir Avenue 1, Potong Pasir, Southeast, 350113, Singapore $35/hour
Chinese Language Tuition Assignment East. $45/hr Primary 4 UrgentLearn Fast Sims Drive, Geylang, Southeast, 381050, Singapore $45/hour
Malay Language Tuition Assignment North. $50/hr Primary 6 UrgentLearn Fast Hougang Avenue 7, Hougang, Northeast, 530353, Singapore $50/hour
Chemistry Tuition Assignment North. $60/hr JC Year 2 UrgentLearn Fast Leith Road, Singapore $60/hour
Online Geography Tuition Singapore. $45/hr Secondary 2 UrgentLearn Fast Anywhere $45/hour
Online History Tuition Singapore. $60/hr JC Year 1 UrgentLearn Fast Anywhere $60/hour
Physics Tuition Assignment North. $55/hr Secondary 3 UrgentLearn Fast Hougang Avenue 2, Singapore $55/hour
Chemistry Tuition Assignment North. $45/hr Secondary 4 UrgentLearn Fast Sembawang Crescent, Singapore $45/hour
Online Geography Tuition Singapore. $40/hr Secondary 1 UrgentLearn Fast Anywhere $40/hour
Chinese Language Tuition Assignment Central. $65/hr Primary 6 UrgentLearn Fast University Road, Singapore $65/hour
Biology Tuition Assignment East. $60/hr Secondary 4 UrgentLearn Fast Pasir Ris Grove, Singapore $60/hour
Online Science Tuition Singapore. $45/hr Primary 5 (2021) UrgentLearn Fast Anywhere $45/hour
Chemistry Tuition Assignment North. $40/hr Secondary 4 (2021) UrgentLearn Fast Lor 1 Toa Payoh, Singapore $40/hour
Online Chinese Language Tuition Singapore. $45/hr Primary 5 (2021) UrgentLearn Fast Anywhere $45/hour
Physics Tuition Assignment North. $45/hr Secondary 5 (2021) UrgentLearn Fast Edgedale Plains, Singapore $45/hour
Online Geography Tuition Singapore. $40/hr Secondary 1 (2021) UrgentLearn Fast Anywhere $40/hour
Chemistry Tuition Assignment Central. $40/hr Secondary 3 UrgentLearn Fast Dalvey Road, Singapore $40/hour