Primary 5 Math/Science Tuition Assignment West. $45/hr. Urgent (A275)Primary 5 (P5)
Assignment Code: A275
Tuition Assignment West: (A275)
– Primary 5 Math and/or Science tutor needed for student living in the Choa Chu Kang MRT area
– Lessons to start ASAP
– Two or three times a week, 2 hours each session. $45/hr (the actual rate will depend on the tutor’s experience, academic qualifications, and tutoring track record)
– The client prefers lessons to be on any weekday morning during the June holidays. When school reopens, the client would like lessons to be on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Fridays after 5 pm or Sundays the whole day (preferably 10 am) (please let us know your preference so that the student can decide if that is possible)
– Commission Structure: First two lessons if teaching one subject, first threee lessons if teaching 2 subjects.
– The client is looking for a long-term tutor who is able to commit to teaching until PSLE and specializes in teaching the subject/subjects. The client would like a tutor who is patient and positive. The client is looking for one tutor to teach both subjects but is also OK with one tutor teaching one subject. The client is looking for an ex-MOE teacher who is familiar with PSLE marking and concepts.
How to get more tuition assignments: https://thebestsingapore.org/how-to-get-more-tuition-assignments/
If you would like to receive more assignments/receive alerts for assignments, please feel free to register at English Tuition in Singapore, like/follow our Facebook Page, or join one of our telegram groups Main Tuition Assignments Telegram, Math Tuition Assignments Telegram, and Science Tuition Assignments Telegram.
Example of a successful tuition application
- Number of years you taught P6 English (peer tutoring/private tuition/tuition centre) – the client requires a tutor who is familiar with the syllabus and exam marking schemes of PSLE English, and who is able to help the student’s grades improve. Importantly, she wants to select a tutor who can help the student achieve AL1, so please let us know your experience in helping your students achieve higher grades. The student needs guidance in compo and oral: About 80% of my students who are already scoring A have achieved A* for their PSLE. I was a contract teacher at 2 MOE schools for 3 years and had taught at one of Singapore’s leading tuition centres for 5 years. I am familiar with how English is taught at the top schools, as well as in the average schools, and how these methods are successful (or not) in helping their students achieve much better grades
- MOE schools you taught at / if you are NIE-trained / full-time tutor: Full-time tutor for the past 15 years
- Names of schools that your P6 English students attended/are attending: Tao Nan, MGS Primary, Kong Hwa School, Red Swastika
- Name of schools and universities you graduated from, and what is/was your major: NUS, Bachelor’s, English and English Literature (2nd Upper Honours)
- What types of grade improvements of at least 2 of your students: Red Swastika (C to B), Kong Hwa (A to A*), MGS Primary (A to A*), Tao Nan (B to A)
- Any other information you can give us to include in the profile that we will show to the client. Clients usually choose tutors who elaborate and clearly describe their tutoring and academic achievements. Please help us to be able to write a great profile of you 🙂 Many thanks!: I am very patient and teach according to the student’s ability. I tailor every lesson according to the student’s weak areas so that after every lesson, there is some improvement in the areas that he or she finds challenging. We also do creative writing for a bit of fun and practice on worksheets in order to get the fundamentals right
- Assignment code: A275
Tuition Assignments represents over 25+ other successful tutor agencies that we think will be perfect for any of our clients or tutors! So please do feel free to browse through any of the agencies that we showcase. Contact them to hire a tutor or to register with them as a tutor by clicking on their highlighted name at the top: https://tuition-assignments.com/agencies/